Ho'oponopono - I'M SORRY, I LOVE YOU, PLEASE FORGIVE ME, THANK YOU - Quote Wall decals
This variant is currently sold out
It's a meditation, prayer and a mantra in one; I'M SORRY, I LOVE YOU, PLEASE FORGIVE ME, THANK YOU. Ho'oponopono originated from Hawaii and it means to make right with the people with whom you have relationships including yourself! It is a beautiful forgiveness practice that nowadays can be done alone or with others. Vinyl art surface decals for a modern home, nursery and office. Decorating made easy by adding wall decals or murals to walls, ceilings, furniture, windows, doors, etc., you instantly create an intriguing and unique look in your home or office.
INCLUDED IN YOUR ORDER
• Quote wall decals
• Easy installation instructions
• Application tool • Practice decals
• Made out of high quality removable vinyl that is easy to install and looks as if it's painted on.
• Washable and durable. Will not fade, crack or peel
• Decals can be used on most surfaces including some lightly textured (except grainy/sandy) please order a sample if you are unsure about your surface
• Removable, but not reusable, will not damage most walls (we can not guarantee all surfaces that might be old, damaged and/or improperly finished)
• Need a different size or a custom design? Contact us about pricing!
• Handmade with love in USA
Copyright © by Decals Murals All rights reserved.
*Images and colors are for display purposes only and may not reflect the actual size and/or color of the item.